Three surprises in one day!

Darktooth

When I got home from work today, I had three surprises waiting for me. Two packages from trades with Maxfossils and Britishcannuk, as well as my Florida fossil permit.Yayyyyy! Here are pics of what I got. The first four teethare from Max. They are from Belgium. From Russ I received Bull and lemon shark Teeth from The Bone Valley formation in Florida. Thank-you very much Max and Russ. These teeth make nice additions to my collection!:D

20170221_225233.jpg

20170221_225252.jpg

20170221_225417.jpg

20170221_225427.jpg

20170221_225536.jpg

20170221_225547.jpg

20170221_225648.jpg

20170221_225702.jpg

20170221_224931.jpg

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

woohoo! Very nice teeth!

I have traded with Max as well and been VERY pleased!

looks like I need to go bother Britishcannuk!

Those are the best days when the mailbox is filled with goodies.  You will definitely take us along on your Florida trip (via photos, of course!).

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

46 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Those are the best days when the mailbox is filled with goodies.  You will definitely take us along on your Florida trip (via photos, of course!).

Yes Doren I will make a point of taking plenty of pics. Even though I will only have a short time to hit the Peace River, I am super excited to be able to get a chance. It has been on my bucket list ever since I first read about it many years ago. My wife said maybe next year we can go down and do some serious hunting for a few days.

Nice teeth from some long ago closed locations! 

Sorry to break it to you but teeth from the Hoevenen site can NEVER be actually dated to a certain time period. They are from dredged spoilpiles where everything from pliocene/miocene and even oligocene en even eocene is found... so dating this tooth to the serravalian is.. well umm just guesswork..

We as dutch/belgian fossickers usually label teeth from this location as mixed neogene.. at least.. the more serieus ones..

Hey Darctooth,

Your package arrived today. You are very generous, I am thrilled with the teeth and vert! Thank you very much.

R~

10 minutes ago, britishcanuk said:

Hey Darctooth,

Your package arrived today. You are very generous, I am thrilled with the teeth and vert! Thank you very much.

R~

I am glad you received and like them Russ! It was a pleasure doing a trade with you!:)