Mosasaur bits from Morocco wanted

Aurelius

I'm looking for Moroccan mosasaur material (whether isolated bones or a quantity of bones in matrix), particularly halisaurus or prognathodon (will consider any others). [Edit to remove bit where I talk about money, accidentally disregarding the rules of this bit of the forum]

Please get in touch if you have anything. I'm in the UK buy happy to trade internationally.

Thanks.

What do you have to offer? 

You might get more eyes if you tell us what you can give back. ;)

By the way, I MIGHT have something for you, let me check.         Edit: nope, I don't... Sorry for the false alert. :(

Good luck trading!

Max

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Oh yes, I posted this in the wrong part of the forum, so please ignore that part of my post.

However, I can trade British ammonites. I have both prepped and unprepped ammonites from Charmouth and Lyme Regis, and many VERY high quality prepped and unprepped ammonites from Somerset (not the usual poor quality stuff). I have some exceptionally good examples, and can provide unprepped material (sorted by quality) in large quantities.

Unfortunately, I have no vertebrate material that I could trade except for one or two genuine and decent Keichousaurus plates.

Here's a very small example of some of the high quality ammonites/nautiloids from Somerset. These are all prepped, except for the Dacs, bottom and top left.

PCB_1763.jpg

• 2 months later...

When you mean bone material, you dont mean teeth? I have plenty of small mosasaur tooth fragments, as well as a few bigger and complete crowns that Im willing to trade.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

Archived