No Leg Crab and 'Ray AeroGrower'

RJB

Here is a crab I got from John Spina.  This poor crab has almost no leg to speak of but has some very nice 'leoperd spots' on the arms.  Im going to build a bunch of legs on this one.  I also used a special 1 inch cube made by Ray-Aero Grower for scale.  Thanks so much Ray.  I feel I need to somehow reciprocate.  That was just super duper nice of you.  This is going to take some time cause im now back to working on the house and im gunna be gone for a week or so going to Washinton to go get me some more crab concretions.  Could be 3 or 4 weeks, maybe more?

RB

NoLegA.JPG

Hey Ron you just reciprocated! That's all I want is to know it will be used. Thanks for your help when I pm with off the wall questions. Crab looks awesome too. Safe travels and hope you find a truck load of crab concretions.

On 2/25/2017 at 4:58 PM, aerogrower said:

It's a tool grade aluminum. 

I didn't know there was a grade of metal named after me. That's AWESOME!!!! :wacko:

That is a cool concept for a scale item.

:rofl:

31 minutes ago, Ptychodus04 said:

I didn't know there was a grade of metal named after me. That's AWESOME!!!! :wacko:

That is a cool concept for a scale item.

Somehow a 3rd grader broke into my prep garage and made some pensil marks on this crab!!!  Ok, just kidding, im just 'ruffing' out where the fako legs will be.  Ive still got a ways to go.  I have to conture the rock to make the 'legs' look as good as possible.  I will also have to 'beat up' the legs somewhat so that it matches the rest of the crab.  Gunna be interesting to see just how I can do?  :)

RB

NoLegB.JPG