britishcanuk

Let's see your latest mailbox score!

ziggycardon
8 hours ago, PalmaShell said:

Just got all these today. Shark vert was an added bonus. Not sure what they belong to as there was mention of a Meg in the title. I think the lowest at the bottom might be a Meg but I could be wrong. Any ID is appreciated. Still an awesome package and more coming thanks to an issue with the sellers post office. Tried to contact the seller to inform that they had arrived after all but she had already sent a replacement package. I may just donate them.

IMG_1735.JPG

I can definitly see some "Hemipristis serra" teeth, at least one (but probably more) Cosmopolitodus hastalis teeth, and maybe a few Isurus oxyrinchus teeth but I am not sure about those. 
Not sure about the megs, see 3 teeth that could be megalodon, but I am not an expect on those teeth so I am not sure.
Do you know where they were collected? It would definiatly help to ID then properly if we had a location. :)

ynot

Individual close up pictures of the teeth would help with IDs.

PalmaShell
12 hours ago, ziggycardon said:

I can definitly see some "Hemipristis serra" teeth, at least one (but probably more) Cosmopolitodus hastalis teeth, and maybe a few Isurus oxyrinchus teeth but I am not sure about those. 
Not sure about the megs, see 3 teeth that could be megalodon, but I am not an expect on those teeth so I am not sure.
Do you know where they were collected? It would definiatly help to ID then properly if we had a location. :)

They came from South Carolina so I'm assuming they were collected out there by the seller. 

2 hours ago, ynot said:

Individual close up pictures of the teeth would help with IDs.

Yeah I don't want to spam this page so I'll do that later when I have the time. There's quite a few teeth there lol. Just wanted to share and if anybody could tell from that photo then any info is appreciated. If not then it's cool. I'll post the other package when I get them later this week or next week and see what condition those teeth are in. Same seller so they'll be from South Carolina as well

ynot
3 hours ago, PalmaShell said:

I'll do that later when I have the time. There's quite a few teeth there lol.

Start a new thread in the fossil ID section.

Be sure to include a scale and number the teeth.

thelivingdead531

I picked my package yesterday that contained 6 stunning teeth from Shark Tooth Hill, purchased from @JBMugu Jesse. I am absolutely in love with the color of these teeth! I’m so happy to have these in my collection. Thank you, Jesse!

CED31FB2-310D-4E45-A681-E085C55688D7.jpeg

391851BF-CD17-41A4-B267-E163ECE4CC7A.jpeg

The color is a little off, but a couple of the teeth do have a nice gray/blue hue to them. Just lovely teeth!