What are some relatively inexpensive, large bones that make good displays?

Carcharodontosaurus

This may seem to be an unusual question from someone who is a "budget" collector of dinosaur fossils, but for a project of mine I'd like to gradually acquire a collection of some large mammoth or dinosaur bones for public display. However, they still need to be relatively inexpensive, under $150 US. So my question of this: Are there any large bones (requiring two hands to hold large) that can be acquired for a relatively inexpensive price? I know mammoth bones can be pretty cheap (especially North Sea) but I'd only buy from a seller who properly desalinates them. Does anyone know of a dealer who supplies this kind of material? PMs welcome and thanks in advance.

As for dinosaur bones, it's probably a long shot, but I know that some time ago some larger bones (rib bones and limb bones as well as vertebrae) used to be pretty inexpensive. Does this still hold true? Thanks.

I got 2 north sea mammoth teeth, posted from Netherlands, for less than $150 USD. I say "Mammoth Teeth".

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

Archived