First time preparer advice

Crann

Some really cheap ones on auction sites, they just snap onto second line ? Or in between ? Cheers

I'm not familiar with that. It doesn't look like the type that's normally used to me. I honestly think it's time for you to start getting more detailed information closer to home. I can only give you info up to a certain point over photos and such. You need to get somewhere now where the equipment is available, or at least visit someone who has such a setup so that you can make your choices and get some direct hands-on advice. Have you tried asking for advice here?  

• I found this Informative 1

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

13 minutes ago, Ludwigia said:

I'm not familiar with that. It doesn't look like the type that's normally used to me. I honestly think it's time for you to start getting more detailed information closer to home. I can only give you info up to a certain point over photos and such. You need to get somewhere now where the equipment is available, or at least visit someone who has such a setup so that you can make your choices and get some direct hands-on advice. Have you tried asking for advice here?  

It's ok, ignore that device, starting to read up a bit more and gain knowledge, cheers.

The bigger the air compressor is the less time it takes to 'recharge' and with that, there is less noise.  Also, for me, I like airscribes with a sharp tip, stylus. 

RB

Airscribes 1B.JPG

DSCN0207.JPG

3 minutes ago, RJB said:

The bigger the air compressor is the less time it takes to 'recharge' and with that, there is less noise.  Also, for me, I like airscribes with a sharp tip, stylus. 

RB

Airscribes 1B.JPG

DSCN0207.JPG

Nice set up you lil crab lover you...

Hey Crann, you may want to say:   Nice set up you big crab lover you.  Ha!!  :).   I need to lose a bit of weight. 

RB

9 minutes ago, RJB said:

Hey Crann, you may want to say:   Nice set up you big crab lover you.  Ha!!  :).   I need to lose a bit of weight. 

RB

Oosh... ha