help with two teeth ID's

Chippewa

The fist is a shark tooth and the 2nd photo implies it may be a small Meg but hard to tell. Photos are not clear. Could also be a Great White.

2nd Photo could be beaver or maybe horse.  You gave us photo of the side and the roots.  Most important photo is the chewing surface.  Please provide a view of the opposite side of photo #5. 

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

The first image appears to be of the crown of an unworn tapir canine.  We need an image of the occlusal surface to identify the second specimen.

• I found this Informative 2

http://pristis.wix.com/the-demijohn-page

What seest thou else

In the dark backward and abysm of time?

---Shakespeare, The Tempest

1 hour ago, Harry Pristis said:

The first image appears to be of the crown of an unworn tapir canine.

I agree with the first one. Tapir

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Thanks fellas (I didn't know tapir had a canine) and sorry - I thought I attached this photo of the occlusal surface of the second tooth.  I know its not the best picture - I need to get a better camera

Also, if it helps, one side of the tooth has contours, as shown, but the other side is flat and looks like there was originally more material there but it was broken/separated.

IMG_0751.JPG

The second one looks like a Giant Beaver (Castoroides sp.) tooth.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library