Fossil Display Stands

keithmegalodon

Hey guys,

I have got some new Dinosaur fossils coming in soon and I have noticed these black metal display stands which looked really nice.  I was thinking of using them as my stands but I just did not know where to get them from. Would you guys know anyone who sells those stands?

Thanks for your help!

Here is something similar to what I am looking for. :)

IMG_7379.JPG.e26e47c6b54bac64837f1f9f25511df0.JPG

One more thought.  For my dinosaur fossils, especially odd shaped ones, I use someone who I can give the fossils to and he creates a custom stand.   I've always had difficulty adapting commercial ones since no two fossils are the same.   It's not cheap but I want to protect the fossil and also have a good display stand.  

Hey Troodon, wow you found the source. Thanks. :) I have these small dinosaur vertebraes and thought that maybe if I found a stand which supports similar sized ones, I could maybe fit mine, just like what they do to some large meg teeth.  Would you also know anyone who makes custom made ones or sells just commercial ones? Preferably Australia as shipping from the US would cost so much. Thanks very much. :)

I agree you best buy local because shipping costs can out way the cost of the item.  You must have artisans that can weld and make stands for you they are not difficult..  Hopefully some other down under members can chime in. 

Archived