sharko69

Spent the morning at Post Oak Creek yesterday. It was pretty well picked over and we need some rain. Found tons of broken teeth and was about to head out when I bumped into a family that was there for the first time and never hunted before. I asked if they would like some help which they gladly accepted. Made a few fun finds including a couple of sawfish rostral teeth and a beautiful peice of fossilized soft shell turtle shell. They also found a nice complete Cretodus. We spent a couple of hours together and they definitely got the fever. I am attaching a couple of my finds since I gave away most.

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

• I found this Informative 1

Nice finds! It is also nice to hear you were kind enough to help out some newbie in need. I commend you sir!:D

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Nice finds. Nice fossilmanship on your part as well.  Yeah, Sherman definitely needs to get some good rain.  If it hits tonight, I'll be in the POC first thing in the morning.

16 hours ago, David E. said:

Nice finds. Nice fossilmanship on your part as well.  Yeah, Sherman definitely needs to get some good rain.  If it hits tonight, I'll be in the POC first thing in the morning.

No rain. Pretty disappointing. Thanks. 

Very nice of you. I'll be heading there next month for a week of fossil hunting and vacationing.