Someone interested in exchanging brachiopods?

nils

Hi brachiopod lovers

I wonder, is someone in this forum interested in exchanging fossils? Maybe this is an interesting proposal for you:
I have devonian brachiopods from France, Belgium and Germany and some nice ones from the jurassic of Spain to offer.
There are a few miscellaneous fossils too, for example neogene and devonian gastropods, shark teeth from Germany and cretaceous echinoids from Spain.

I´m looking for devonian brachiopods, without any preferences. (But any other devonian fossils are welcome too).

If you´re interested, just send me a PM. The attached pictures show only some examples, there are 56 pictures with 43 different brachiopod-taxa. I prepared a small google-album and i will give you the link ;-)

Cheers,
Nils

RIMG0048.JPG

Paromoepygma bellicastellana.jpg

Ptychomaletoechia dumonti (GOSSELET, 1877) 2.jpg

That was quick, i'll end my request for now. :D
Thank you for your interest!

Cheers,
Nils

• 1 month later...

Well, if your interest is rekindled some day , send me a PM , I have a good friend  from Normandy pretty keen on brachs  , he will surely be interested in some trades . Not so sure about his english though but if need be I can be the middleman ...

Hi taj,
thanks for your answer. For sure i'm interested. At the moment i'm lacking good fossils to offer for trade. I need to fetch some fresh material. I will come back to you later this season.

Cheers,
Nils

Archived