Unsure, courios and looking for info

Curious Me E

Looks to be a brachiopod impression. Any further details on where it was found might assist in a more precise ID.

• I found this Informative 2

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Welcome to the Forum ! :)
Considering that in the lower part of the picture might be a crinoid columnal in transverse section view, the brachiopod imprint would be a good guess.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Thanks guys! Any info is great! Its appreciated!!   Ok. So, it's not fake? Hahaha.     Found in Carlton county,  Minnesota.   (Town: Cloquet Area)

Yes a 'Rhynchonellid' brachiopod. 

Cloquet, Minnesota!  I have relatives there. Young ones and old ones ( fossils themselves).

A bit of advice: if you are trying to find an identification for a fossil, please note the following:

Specfic area where you found the fossil. (E.g. State won't do. There are some places where the formation is very diverse, so it's better to use to the nearest mile/ km)

Geologic age, if known.

Size. It's better to use rulers, since nobody but you knows the size of your hand/remote control/lighter/whatever.

Keep looking! They're everywhere!