Collection cabinet taking shape

RJB

Its been a long time coming, but my biggest display cabinet is finally coming along.   Ive got more crabs and lobsters, but no clue as to where they are at right now.  I moved about 11 years ago and boxed everything up.  In a box or 3 somewhere?    I can also see now that ive got a 'display stand' problem.  I need some kind of stands for the bigger crabs to be sitting 3 or 4 inches higher than they sit right now.  But still, its lookin purty good.  and ive also got quite a bit of room left for more, that's a good thing.

RB

DSCN0874.JPG

DSCN0875.JPG

DSCN0872.JPG

DSCN0873.JPG

So, Ron,... when does the museum open! :):P

Amazing so far!

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

I love the stuff you got. Can't wait to see the completed cabinet.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Thanks everyone.  This is kinda a 20+ year project.  Ive still got two more display cabinets to do, plus all the fishes that will eventually hang onto walls in the house.  So much to do, but fun stuff for sure. 

RB

46 minutes ago, RJB said:

Thanks everyone.  This is kinda a 20+ year project.  Ive still got two more display cabinets to do, plus all the fishes that will eventually hang onto walls in the house.  So much to do, but fun stuff for sure. 

RB

Looking forward to seeing the end results!:popcorn:

Nice start anyways!:thumbsu:

Tony

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Hey ynot, I really don't think there is an end?  Well, until im gone that is, but then the kids will take over, so again, I don't think there is an end.  ha!!!  :)

RB

8 minutes ago, RJB said:

Hey ynot, I really don't think there is an end?  Well, until im gone that is, but then the kids will take over, so again, I don't think there is an end.  ha!!!  :)

RB

OK then.... when You have the cabinets full and the walls hung.:P

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

I don't know Ron....looks crowded...maybe you can help me fill my display case....

Display.thumb.jpg.d988e81306b25e4427602abcf2173e67.jpg

Your house is a museum. Do people come to see um?

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

Thanks again everyone. 

CBOB:  yes, I prepped all those. 

Pagurus:   May sound sad, but I very rarely invite anyone over to my house. 

RB

Cool looking cabinet to display your wonderful crabs and that killer lobster.  We finally get to see some of your best crabs, not just the ones with "problems"....ha ha. Would you show some pics of the crabs on the top shelf and toward the front?  Are they Panopeus specimens?

Wow.

Probably smart to not invite too many people over.. :ninja:  but at least you can show them here. Get lots of photos when you're done.

Archived