Back To Anthraconauta Place

RomanK

Could they be jellyfish?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Could they be jellyfish?

Auspex, as I said before there are a lot of things like flatted sphere and most of them have the pyrite inside.

post-814-1246199220_thumb.jpg

I can't say for sure something about jellyfish, just don't know enough.

Auspex, as I said before there are a lot of things like flatted sphere and most of them have the pyrite inside.

Ah! Then they might be something like "pyrite suns", grown over time in-situ.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

RomanK.... I've never seen those shapes before, i have no idea why they have formed..... the flat disc shaped one, with a raised centre, I have found lots of nodules that shape that didnt contain anything.... but never pyrite lumps...

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

RomanK.... I've never seen those shapes before, i have no idea why they have formed..... the flat disc shaped one, with a raised centre, I have found lots of nodules that shape that didnt contain anything.... but never pyrite lumps...

I know case when somebody found a mineralised spider completely consist of pyrite. Obviously at that time here was shallow sea, low salinity, possibly river delta and limnic bivalves were the ordinary thing.

post-814-1246212713_thumb.jpg

But spheric lumps are something other, I don't know what particulary ones yet.

post-814-1246212852_thumb.jpg