WANTED:mammal fossils

cheney416

Hi fossil collectors, now I finding nice mammal skull or bone fossils. I interested in oreodont, mammoth, deer, rhino...all kinds of mammal fossils. If you have extra mammal fossils for trade, please PM to me.

Thanks.

Cheney416

• I found this Informative 1

5 hours ago, caterpillar said:

What have you to trade?

I have part of trilobites and pair of plant fossil from South Korea, baltic amber, belgium shark teeth, and others.

12 minutes ago, caterpillar said:

For a skull!!

For a skull?!!! Thats cool but I think I don't have fossils same valuable as same as skull:faint:. But I think basilosaurus tooth with jaw piece is best in my collection..(Sadly, it is mammal too)

I think that you should provide pictures of the items that you have to trade and that may spark some more interest in your post.

• I found this Informative 2

2 hours ago, Nimravis said:

I think that you should provide pictures of the items that you have to trade and that may spark some more interest in your post.

Good idea. Thanks for your advice:dinothumb:

Hi  

I also really like and find mammal fossil really interesting. This because they are so close in time to now if viewed though the filter of evolution. I have a small collection of mammalian fossil. Like Nimravis said get some really good photos of any of your collection you won't to trade. You might get lucky. Bobby 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dhwhdgjs said:

Nice fossils! 좋은 화석들이군. 내 암모나이트도 보이네.ㅎ

Good to see you! 오오 드디어 포럼에 오신건가요! 반갑습니다