Playing hooky on the Potomac

RCW3D

Spent the morning in a meeting trying to plan out the schedule from hell, afterwards I escaped to the river for the afternoon. Beautiful day to be at the river, the pollen is starting to fall like mad so a nice green carpet covered the water. Nothing huge today, but it was a very enjoyable day none-the-less.

Total haul, some nice Hemis today:

1.jpg.9e01f45148daa1af14f60666922e96cf.jpg

Small, extremely worn meg.

2.jpg.c669e04cc48ce2de381fc2d5bb6a7be2.jpg

Love finding Cow Shark teeth, hopefully I'll find a complete one this year. Also found another crab claw (top) and a fish vert (right). 

3.jpg

Rob :D

I would like your boss' s phone # so I can file a complaint.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

2 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

I would like your boss' s phone # so I can file a complaint.

Actually, he found out that I was at the river by accident...I put my phone in my pocket and somehow activated Facebook Live, he texted about 15 minutes later to ask if I was alright. He was watching a black screen while listening to the river noises and me sifting! LOL!

Real nice haul of hemis:fistbump:

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

Very understanding boss I hope.  Any luck you can drag him down to river for a little double sifting?

1 hour ago, goatinformationist said:

Very understanding boss I hope.  Any luck you can drag him down to river for a little double sifting?

Actually, yes! We've been friends for a long time and I'm taking him and his son out when it gets warmer...make that, when the water gets warmer, it was quite warm out there today.

Nice finds!  I've been too busy at work to get out much lately, but the last time I went I thought of you as I pulled up my first scoop of the day and there was a pretty little cow shark tooth in it. 

13 hours ago, WAHAMA90 said:

Nice finds!  I've been too busy at work to get out much lately, but the last time I went I thought of you as I pulled up my first scoop of the day and there was a pretty little cow shark tooth in it. 

You are definitely the king of cow shark teeth! SH has been putting them out pretty frequently, the last few trips someone in my group has found one. Of course my wife was the lucky one to find a whole one after a wave receded...some day I'll find a whole one.