Animal, mineral, Artifact

Bobby Rico

Hi all 

just for fun I was wondering has anyone on this site got a bucket  list of rare specimens they love to have in their collector cabinets of curiosities. Also have you made any of those dreams come true by acquiring them. I think it would be great to know what wonderful, rare and fascinating objects inspire a collector's imagination.

Some items off my bucket list too start with.

1. Stegosaurus Dorsal Plate, the most iconic part of this Jurassic dinosaur (need).

2.Excavated animal remains or bug from La Brea tar pits (need).

3. Dimetrodon fossil . ( got a beautiful claw).

4.Libyan desert glass (c.28,500,000 years old) (need)

5. Lunar rock (need... but if anyone has any spare, I will pay the postage LOL )

just the start of a list

IMG_0452.JPG

i have a lot still. And it keeps growing with the more i learn. 

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

My apologies fosdilzed6s for stepping on your post . Theirs some great treasures on your list. I hope you find them all. Do I need to delete this my post?

Not a problem. I think people stopped caring about my post a while ago.....lol. 

I would like some Precambrian material in my collection. And to find a lot more trilobites. 

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

Archived