Houston Museum of Natural Science Fossil ID

Ramon

Hi guys and gals, I haven't posted anything for like 2 months.

I have a question, particularly for anyone who lives in Houston, Texas. Does the Houston Museum of Natural Science identify fossils???

I have seen many posts of people who went to the museum and paleontologists identified their finds. If so, how can I contact them???

Thanks in advance, Ramon

"Without fossils, no one would have ever dreamed that there were successive epochs in the formation of the earth" - Georges Cuvier

your best bet walk in and ask to speak with someone.

You could always try calling to talk with someone, but they will most likely tell you to come show them.

• I found this Informative 2

53 minutes ago, FossilDudeCO said:

your best bet walk in and ask to speak with someone.

You could always try calling to talk with someone, but they will most likely tell you to come show them.

Also keep in mind that many on the curatorial or academic staff work Mon-Fri so don't be disappointed if no one can help you on the weekend.

• I found this Informative 1

Thanks, guys!!! I'll go to the museum and ask them to identify my fossils.

"Without fossils, no one would have ever dreamed that there were successive epochs in the formation of the earth" - Georges Cuvier