Trilobite Preparation work wanted for money or trade!

Fossil-Hound

I just spent the past few days digging up some neat Devonian-era fossils from the Penn Dixie Hamburg, New York site and have two Greenops and 10 Eldredgeops that need prepped. Would anyone out there be willing to prepare these fossils for either a fee or for some of the spoils? I have a lot of high quality Eldredgeops, cephalopods, bryozoans, and crinoids that I could give up in exchange for the fossil preparations. I also have a bunch of shark teeth from Calvert Cliffs along with some neat shells (Turitella and Ecphora). Send me a personal message if you're up to the task or respond if you have any referrals.

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

On 4/17/2017 at 10:06 PM, jsnrice said:

I just spent the past few days digging up some neat Devonian-era fossils from the Penn Dixie Hamburg, New York site and have two Greenops and 10 Eldredgeops that need prepped. Would anyone out there be willing to prepare these fossils for either a fee or for some of the spoils? I have a lot of high quality Eldredgeops, cephalopods, bryozoans, and crinoids that I could give up in exchange for the fossil preparations. I also have a bunch of shark teeth from Calvert Cliffs along with some neat shells (Turitella and Ecphora). Send me a personal message if you're up to the task or respond if you have any referrals.

Do you have any photos? I don't think my setup would allow me to work on these, but maybe seeing pictures may help others who may be willing?

@Lmshoemaker yes if you look at my profile you'll see some posts to a Blasdell/Hamburg trip. I uploaded a lot of pictures there and will try to make an album soon.

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Archived