ramanessin brook id please

brad hinkelman

I believe the first find is of a croc. scute. I think the second find may be the vertebrae either xiphactinus or some other fish. 

: )

I was at Ram. today, was your car the one reddish truck? I passed by the small parking lot entrance and saw a car.

26 minutes ago, Trevor said:

I believe the first find is of a croc. scute. I think the second find may be the vertebrae either xiphactinus or some other fish. 

awesome

15 minutes ago, Trevor said:

I was at Ram. today, was your car the one reddish truck? I passed by the small parking lot entrance and saw a car.

was in a white truck was at ram for short period and big brook for short time and it started to rain pretty hard and left,,,

I was a Ram. for a little and stayed for the rain. Then I started to get cold and left. Too bad we didn't meet up. Did you find anything else interesting?

3 minutes ago, Trevor said:

I was a Ram. for a little and stayed for the rain. Then I started to get cold and left. Too bad we didn't meet up. Did you find anything else interesting?

did some quick sifting at a few places at both ram and big brook ,the wife found the scute and I found the vert and saw fish and both of us found a few nice teeth :) how about u?

100_5782.JPG

Just now, brad hinkelman said:

did some quick sifting at a few places at both ram and big brook ,the wife found the scute and I found the vert and saw fish and both of us found a few nice teeth :) how about u?

100_5782.JPG

Awesome finds! That would have been a large sawfish rostral spine had it been whole. I am going to post a 5 trip in one special, with today being the first of those five trips. I found a good amount of teeth but the best thing I have found was a small fragment of a hadrosaur tooth which is now the second fragment I have overall. Additionally, I found a hybodont shark tooth, usually they are easier to find if you have an eighth inch screen but I found this one before it escaped my .25" screen. 

1 minute ago, Trevor said:

Awesome finds! That would have been a large sawfish rostral spine had it been whole. I am going to post a 5 trip in one special, with today being the first of those five trips. I found a good amount of teeth but the best thing I have found was a small fragment of a hadrosaur tooth which is now the second fragment I have overall. Additionally, I found a hybodont shark tooth, usually they are easier to find if you have an eighth inch screen but I found this one before it escaped my .25" screen. 

awesome trevor....and awesome on the hadrosaur.....still looking here,  look forward to the reports.

Archived