Prepping for 2 days in Kemmerer, WY and other fun

RandyB

I will be taking the family on our trip to Kemmerer the 2nd weekend of June.  This is the trip sseth offered up to auction back in Nov/Dec.  My 4th had to back out due to a family issue so I posted the open slot under the rolling auction if anyone is interested in joining us out there under sseth's guidance for 2 full days of eocene rock fishing the green river.

I will also be hitting Big Cedar Ridge in WY for some cretaceous plant fossils on the 6th and U-dig in UT for some cambrian trilobites for a couple of hours on the 12th in case anyone's looking for digging company that week.

I tried reaching out to both Black Cat Mountain and Thiessen Quarry in OK looking for a solo trip on 6/15, but I haven't heard back from either.  If anyone has a lead they would be willing to share I would appreciate finding a way to connect with one of them before we go.

It's shaping up to be one heck of a trip and I look forward to sharing pics of our adventures when we return.  Let me know if anyone is interested in trying to coordinate times at any of the locations.