Max-fossils

Hi all,

Though I have this account since quite some time, I just wanted to introduce you to my Instagram account, @world_of_fossils , on which I regularly post fossil-related things (fossil info, fossil hunts, fossils in my collection, fossil-news, etc). I just hit the 400 followers (not that much, but in still quite happy with that), and people seem to enjoy my posts, which always makes me happy. I would really appreciate it if you would follow me on Instagram, so please do! If you do not have an Instagram account yet, I highly recommend you to make one, because: 1) it's 100% free, 2) it's quite easy to use, 3) there's a pretty big and very enthusiastic fossil community! 

Best regards to all,

Max

Cris

I'm afraid I can't....because I already follow you (@fossilvoyages)! :D 

Max-fossils
3 hours ago, Cris said:

I'm afraid I can't....because I already follow you (@fossilvoyages)! :D 

Oh so you are that Cris! Well thanks already then :P

Btw, your posts are great, once I come nearby I'll have to book a trip with you guys!

Cris

I didn't realize I was following you there until I went and tried to follow you. It makes me wonder how many other members of TFF I follow there and don't even realize who they are. :blink:

Max-fossils
9 hours ago, Cris said:

I didn't realize I was following you there until I went and tried to follow you. It makes me wonder how many other members of TFF I follow there and don't even realize who they are. :blink:

Same here, in fact the only time I know that it's the same person is if the username is the same... Sometimes I think that I know the person from TFF, and then send them a message asking if it's the same person, only to find out I'm wrong... Always causes a lot of confusion!