Partial Dino/Mammal Toe Bones? Ungulate?

Acheroraptor

Greetings,

Would appreciate a little input on what these might be.  Unfortunately I have NO information on where they were found and in which formation.  I only know that they came out of an old collection of a fossil guy in California.  They were given over to a secondhand shop as part of a huge assemblage of specimens, many of which weren't labeled, but they were told they were from a dinosaur.  I realize that narrowing things down too far will be impossible due to provenance, but if I could confirm whether a.) these came from a dinosaur, and b.) Which general type (small sauropod? Theropod? etc.).

If they turn out not to be dinosaur material, that's fine.  I paid very little for them and kind of jumped on them on a whim, on the off-chance that they turn out to be something dinosaur that I could use in my upcoming 'Dinosaur Discovery' lesson plans for work.

Here are attached photos below.  I tried to snap shots from all angles.  Pardon the crappy quality of my phone camera.  And thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

dinotoe1.jpg

dinotoe2.jpg

dinotoe4.jpg

dinotoe5.jpg

dinotoe7.jpg

dinotoe8.jpg

dinotoe9.jpg

dinotoe10.jpg

dinotoe11.jpg

dinotoe13.jpg

Welcome to the forum.   Sorry these are not dinosaur bones.  They are from much more recent mammals which is outside my area of expertise.  

Much appreciated, Troodon.  They are still fossils and interesting in their own right.  I'd like to know what kind of animal these came from if anyone has any ideas.  Ungulate, perhaps?  They almost seem to be reminiscent of some bovid toe and hoof bones I've tinkered with in the past.  

The toe bone is a bovid (bison, probably, or cow) proximal phalanx.  I'm uncertain about the pointy object -- maybe better images would help.

http://pristis.wix.com/the-demijohn-page

What seest thou else

In the dark backward and abysm of time?

---Shakespeare, The Tempest

Archived