Fossilian

Hey guys, I have many Cretaceous Shark Teeth up for trading. I will send them in a small envelope with around 10-20 inside for a random fossil that I will not be able to find in NJ.

I found these at Ramanessin Brook, NJ.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Fossilian said:

Hey guys, I have many Cretaceous Shark Teeth up for trading. I will send them in a small envelope with around 10-20 inside for a random fossil that I will not be able to find in NJ.

I found these at Ramanessin Brook, NJ.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks.

Hi there!

What types of fossils are you interested in?  Or what age deposits would you prefer to get a fossil from?

Monica

20 minutes ago, Monica said:

Hi there!

What types of fossils are you interested in?  Or what age deposits would you prefer to get a fossil from?

Monica

Not too sure. I really just started this hobby. If you have some pictures of what you would like to trade, feel free to post them here.

Hi, could you post a picture of the teeth? Plus, do you accept small shark teeth from other places like Morrocco? (ps. im new to this and way underage Im not sure if my moms gonna let me lol)

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

12 minutes ago, Macrophyseter said:

Hi, could you post a picture of the teeth? Plus, do you accept small shark teeth from other places like Morrocco? (ps. im new to this and way underage Im not sure if my moms gonna let me lol)

Yeah, I'll post a picture later.