Getting ready for Quartzite

RJB

Been meaning to get these teeth ready in a rikor box, but took me awhile to get a small box.  I do sell fossils in Quartzite to pay for my trip, but I only get an 8 foot square area with my buddy.  I really only go there to drink, eat good food and shoot the poop with my buddy, but the wife and I both have a wonderful time there.   and also I have a great time talking with other fossil folks too.  Plus its nice to get out of the really cold weather for a few days too and just wear a t-shirt.  Anyways, here are some teeth Im going to take with me.  Just dont want them. Im not a tooth guy.  These are teeth I aquired many years ago. 

RB

DSCN0955.JPG

Quartzite is quite a few months away, you might end up selling these off before you can even gas up to go. Lol

Caldigger:  That tooth is plated with gold.  Did that about 20 years ago. 

Johnbrewer:   Yes, spino's.  How much?  I do not know.  I have not done my homework yet.

RB

5 hours ago, RJB said:

Johnbrewer:   Yes, spino's.  How much?  I do not know.  I have not done my homework yet.

RB

I'll do your homework for you Ron @RJB :P Note I said 'pennies' NOT dollars! :D

Quartzite was a touch of heaven on Earth.  I haven't been for about a decade but went most years from the early 1980's.  We'd roam the southwest deserts for about a month each winter and meet up with Rockhounds in Quarzite for a few days...camped out in the BLM lands. I never sold or bought anything but just liked the free and easy ambiance. Lots of 'interesting' characters. After Quarzite it was up to Las Vegas for a couple days of decadence before driving home to Alberta.

Archived