Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Darktooth

That is a lovely ammo! Very nice of you to show Jeff and his friends around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ynot

Nice Roger, on both accounts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
22 hours ago, Darktooth said:

That is a lovely ammo! Very nice of you to show Jeff and his friends around.

 

19 hours ago, ynot said:

Nice Roger, on both accounts!

 

Thanks, guys :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PFOOLEY

:envy:

 

Edit: ...on both accounts. :)

Edited by PFOOLEY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
6 hours ago, PFOOLEY said:

:envy:

 

Edit: ...on both accounts. :)

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doushantuo

i can get better looking siphuncles at my local supermarket;)B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
7 minutes ago, doushantuo said:

i can get better looking siphuncles at my local supermarket;)B)

The Dutch are not all that well known for their high cuisine :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doushantuo

need i post this,BTW?Haven't checked Fruitbat's yet

wenlmtolSs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffrey P

Very nice ammonite Roger. It was an honor to be there when Ralph found it. Thanks for all of your great assistance and an over all very enjoyable experience. Wonderful meeting you in person and collecting with you. Went to Buttenheim today. So much to tell and show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
11 minutes ago, Jeffrey P said:

Very nice ammonite Roger. It was an honor to be there when Ralph found it. Thanks for all of your great assistance and an over all very enjoyable experience. Wonderful meeting you in person and collecting with you. Went to Buttenheim today. So much to tell and show.

 

Hi Jeff. Nice to hear from you. I hope you made good finds at Buttenheim. I'm in the middle of prepping your finds and I'm sure they'll be finished before you come back down here. Can you please do me a favor and ask Ralph to let me know exactly where he found the ammonite in the photo below.

 

1a.thumb.jpg.75994fa4860b1028495189953dddc33b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffrey P

Hi Roger, looks like a nice prep job on the ammonites. The second one, according to Ralph, was found at the Achtdorf site, the one with the very steep incline and the ammonite quarry at the top. Because of weight concerns, Ralph wondered if it's not too much trouble you could remove the outer whorl without damaging it. Either way, thank you for your help so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
belemniten

 Nice ammonites ! Glad to hear that you were successful :fistbump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
2 hours ago, Jeffrey P said:

Hi Roger, looks like a nice prep job on the ammonites. The second one, according to Ralph, was found at the Achtdorf site, the one with the very steep incline and the ammonite quarry at the top. Because of weight concerns, Ralph wondered if it's not too much trouble you could remove the outer whorl without damaging it. Either way, thank you for your help so far. 

 

I've just sent you a PM about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
1 hour ago, belemniten said:

 Nice ammonites ! Glad to hear that you were successful :fistbump:

 

Thanks, Sebastian. Too bad you can't accompany them yourself. They really are a nice and very interesting group of people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×