I'll be gathering more Bone Valley matrix

joshuajbelanger

I'm heading out in the morning to gather more BV matrix, as it was so popular the first time.  Same rules apply, send me whatever fossilly goodness you feel like, and I'll send you a ton of this stuff.  I'll try to be selective on the pieces I gather tomorrow, but as always, it's always a gamble.  I'm interested in all fossils, verts, inverts, and plants!

-Thanks

J

No takers this go?  I really took my time out there today and picked the most promising pieces.  :mellow:

How much does shipping to europe costs, and what do you want as a trade for it?

26 minutes ago, joshuajbelanger said:

No takers this go?  I really took my time out there today and picked the most promising pieces.  :mellow:

Just wait till the crowd gets a chance to see this. ;) 

People will be along and willing to trade, I've no doubt. :) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

28 minutes ago, gigantoraptor said:

How much does shipping to europe costs, and what do you want as a trade for it?

To be honest, I'm just trying to grow my fossil collection.  I'm not picky, but, shipping will be a pretty penny to Europe.  Most international shipping has been running me around 40-60$.  I'm not opposed to it, but it's kinda gotta be somewhat worth my while.  I'm not a money tree you know!  :rofl:

12 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

Just wait till the crowd gets a chance to see this. ;) 

People will be along and willing to trade, I've no doubt. :) 

Hope so!  I actually got off of work at 6 am, drove an hour and a half, skipped my usual spot, and gathered this stuff.  Not to mention I had to drag it over most of the river bottom cause the water is so low.  Then, I'm on the cabbage soup diet(don't ask) and almost passed out like 20 times!  All and all, today was a good day.  :hearty-laugh:

If you don't mind I would like more, but I didn't want to come off as greedy since I just got some yesterday.:D Also I wanted for you to get your package first before asking for more. It is going out today straight from work to post office fyi. How about give to those who haven't gotten a chance to get some and keep me in mind for later?

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

26 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

If you don't mind I would like more, but I didn't want to come off as greedy since I just got some yesterday.:D Also I wanted for you to get your package first before asking for more. It is going out today straight from work to post office fyi. How about give to those who haven't gotten a chance to get some and keep me in mind for later?

I got plenty today, no problem, I'll send you some over.

5 hours ago, joshuajbelanger said:

I got plenty today, no problem, I'll send you some over.

I am ready to trade some over to you! But please don't send over much as I have only gone fossil hunting once.

• I found this Informative 1

Well you'll just have to promise him a fossil hunt if he is ever in the Jersey area!

• I found this Informative 2

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

1 hour ago, caldigger said:

Well you'll just have to promise him a fossil hunt if he is ever in the Jersey area!

I'll invite anyone to a fossil hunt whenever they are in the Jersey area!

:)

• I found this Informative 1

I've got a busy fossil hunting year planned-Kentucky-July(I have a road map from my paleontology professor for awesome localities.)  Iceland-December.  Hopefully Antarctica-early next year.  Then, the skies the limit.  I'm up for suggestions on localities if you guys have anything interesting I should check out.  O_o

Hey Josh, let me get some boxes together, I may be game for a trade.

3 hours ago, fishguy said:

Still have some for trade?

Yes sir, just reupped the stash yesterday.