Gobs O Trilobites !!!

RJB

When I moved from Northern California to Montana I got rid of literally tons of fossils.  Then about 3 years ago I got rid of about 3 more truckloads to a freind of mine who was starting a rockshop.  Still,,,,,, got too much stuff and keep running into stuff Ive forgotten about.  I ran into all these today.  Not sure if im gunna keep any of these, but sometime this summer im just gunna start selling stuff off and keep doing so till the holidays and then take some time off for selliing.  I really do tire of it, but gots to do it.  My kids will get a lot of the really good stuff though.  Makes for some good christmas presents.

RB

DSCN0981.JPG

That is a nice collection!

Bottom row, second from the left, is that a Russian trilo?

Sweet trilobites! Ron have you ever considered adopting another adult child? If so I believe you have my number. :)

Blake:   Yes, that one is from Russia.  I bought a flat of those in Tucson years ago.  Looks like my last one.

Aerogrower:  Ive already got 3 boys.  Not sure if I need a 4th?  :)

RB

Oh boy... You're right, you've got too many fossils. If I had anything like those I don't think I would forget about them!

Pic is too small: What is that one in the lower right, and the one in the middle with the label on it?

Hey Wrangellian:   Lower right is Ampyxina bellatula, Maquoketa Formation, Upper Ordovician, Elsberry Missouri.  the other one I can find at the moment.  My son just went through this stuff.  I will try and find it tomorrow. 

RB

Archived