A very beautyfull multil Aturia rock!!!

RJB

I go to the state of Washington every year to go get me some fossil crab concretions.  I always visit a good freind of mine whilst im there.  For the last 4 or 5 years Ive tried my snargle darndest to get this rock from him.  Its been sittin outside in the Washington rain and sun since he found it.  Last year I was lucky enough to have the right trade material that he wanted and i was able to aquire it from him!!!  I was one happy camper to say the least!!!  This is the best mulit Aturia ive seen.  I will have to clean it up and bit and shape the rock the way i want it and also cut the bottom so it sits nicely too.  A truly super nice multi specimen!!!  And remember, once im gone it will be for sale at the garage sale for $20.  Ha!!!  :)   Just kidding, my youngest son, being around me for so many years has a good idea at what prices may be for just about everything I have.   Not sure when I will go on the prep attack for this, but it will be one of those exciting projects for me!  Oh, this has 10 Aturia on this rock!   Yeah!!!    Wooooooop   Wooooooop!!!

RB

DSCN1020.JPG

• I found this Informative 2

You guys are funny.  What youve offered may pay for postage?  This will be a $1200 rock.  Not for sale guys.  Sorry. 

RB

2 hours ago, RJB said:

You guys are funny.  What youve offered may pay for postage?  This will be a $1200 rock.  Not for sale guys.  Sorry. 

RB

It might barely cover postage. :wacko:  Remember the days when international air mail was less than $10 to ship a small box of fossils?

Ron,

Since I managed to acquire one, I pay attention to what is available out there called Aturia..  FANTASTIC acquisition on your part.  :yay-smiley-1: Can not wait to see the final result!!!

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

$10, and that's my final offer, postage included...mua ha ha!

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

I just love all you funny guys, and thanks.   I just wish I had a weathered one all by itself so I could do some 'practice' on.  Not sure yet how im going to clean these up.  The sun and rain really beat them up.   The rock shaping will be easy. 

RB