What is it?

RJB

Ive been noticing that in some post, folks are using @ with name in an orange colored rectangle shape.  What is that?

RB

It's a way of "tagging" them in the post. They get a notification they were tagged in a particular post. You use the @ with a space behind it, then their screen name.

@RJB

You should get a notification from the system that I tagged you in a post.

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about science books.........

Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

There you go. You are a pro now!

Don't know much biology

Thanks @SailingAlongToo   and your one funny guy @JohnBrewer.  With John and me around a campfire there may be some fistacuffs, but after john beats the tar out of me, we can have a drink and laugh about it, even though I will be a hurtin.  :)

RB

7 minutes ago, RJB said:

Thanks @SailingAlongToo   and your one funny guy @JohnBrewer.  With John and me around a campfire there may be some fistacuffs, but after john beats the tar out of me, we can have a drink and laugh about it, even though I will be a hurtin.  :)

RB

Hurtin? You are obviously NOT drinking the right stuff. I've got some blueberry flavored "stuff" that will take your pain away regardless of how much John beats you. :faint:

Don't know much biology

Hey @SailingAlongToo, make sure you give john plenty of that 'blueberry' stuff and then I can simply push him over with my finger.  Fighting done.  I win.   Ha!!   :rofl: 

RB

I'm happy to share with both of you, as long as you don't spill it and are careful with the volatile organic compound (VOCs) around the camp fire. :yay-smiley-1:

Don't know much biology

Don't do fisticuffs with buddies especially ones who do great deals for me. But I do do steaks, taters, whiskey and chewing the fat over a fire :)

@SailingAlongToo I've NEVER spilled drink in my life. Fallen over with a glass in my hand but never spilled any ;)

Hey @SailingAlongToo, we might be able to use a tad bit of that blueberry stuff to start the fire?   and @JohnBrewer, im starting to like you buddy.  I was in Hawaii many many years ago sittin in a chair having a great time with lots of wine, I went over backwards in m chair and didnt spill a drop.  Amazing!  

RB

Ha!!!   @JohnBrewer, I tell that every year to my best buddy of 24 years too.  When I say that, you are already my friend.  Just stirring the pot.  My best buddy usually just gives me the special finger and we laugh.  Just good stuff. 

RB

• I found this Informative 1

Also @JohnBrewer, sometimes i put that this way,,, In a couple more years, im gunna start likin you.  :)  I even tell that to my kids. 

RB

• I found this Informative 1

Last Febuary, whilst on a fossil hunting trip in Washington, my youngest son told me that in a couple of years he was going to start likin me.  Ha!  Ive said it that many times.  A funny and wierd term of indearment.  Just what I do. 

RB