Site ideas

Fossil Claw

I am likely headed to Western New York and Canada to do some fossil hunting 6/9 to 6/11.

Originally I was leaving on 6/6. The first half of the trip has been cancelled by my club so I am looking for fun and interesting locations to hunt.

I plan to leave Cincinnati Ohio really early on 6/6. I am looking for places heading east then I can turn north on 6/8 to hit the reminder of the scheduled trip.

Anyone have some good ideas?

Anyone want to join me and show me around your favorite locations?

I would be interested in hitting sites in OH, PA, WV, MD or North of there heading towards Western New York. For a really good location I would be willing to venture further east.

Thank you.

In MD there is obviously Calvert cliffs, near Hancock,Maryland there are a few sites. If you would like to know the exact locations of those you can PM me.

Oh and the montour pit in northeast Pennsylvania supposedly has some good stuff, but I have never been there.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived