Sagebrush Steve

I've been sorting through some fossil fish I dug on a trip to Kemmerer, Wyoming (Warfield fossil quarry) about 10 years ago.  All my specimens were taken from the split-fish layer.  I discovered this piece I had wrapped up that day and never uncovered until now.  Referring to my copy of Gary Glass's Paleontology of the Green River Formation, Bulletin 63, I have tentatively ID'd the one full fish as a Diplomystus dentatus, primarily because of the extended anal fin (I count about 38 anal rays, it's a little hard to tell for sure).  I know it's on the small side, but am I correct?  As for the two partials, I don't know, unless we use "guilt by association" to assume they are the same.  What do you think?

I'm thinking about mounting this slab on an oval-shaped piece of oak for display.  Fossils from the split-fish layer are notoriously fragile, pieces of bone break off easily.  Should I coat this with something for protection?  I've read about Paraloid B72, Elmer's glue, etc., but haven't used any of them.  Any recommendations?

IMG_1068a.thumb.jpg.b873da283b4411968436f4c9e78d474d.jpgIMG_1073a.thumb.jpg.25c1c212b0f535759585f3ec965dfe64.jpgIMG_1059a.thumb.jpg.3ec9d15880c0e76e7225e2279b7d2248.jpg