salvo1989s

hi guys i'm planning to go again in wenlock edge next thursday for some hours of hunting, not like the last time that i went for just 2h. Anyone can suggest the most productive path to follow? any advice wil be appreciated. thanks :)

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

It’s been several years since I was there last, but I remember we accidentally took the scenic route to get to the collecting site. We didn’t find much – I would recommend Wrens Nest instead.

4 hours ago, Kosmoceras said:

It’s been several years since I was there last, but I remember we accidentally took the scenic route to get to the collecting site. We didn’t find much – I would recommend Wrens Nest instead.

Unfortunately i cant reach wrens nest ,i dont have a car , i will go by train, and wenlock is much easier by train from manchester. what you think about the lea quarry walk? have you been there?

4 hours ago, salvo1989s said:

Unfortunately i cant reach wrens nest ,i dont have a car , i will go by train, and wenlock is much easier by train from manchester. what you think about the lea quarry walk? have you been there?

Maybe you need a lift to Wrens Nest from Manchester in my car ;) , I'm in Chorlton. I'm due another trip soon and hope to meet @Barerootbonsai there. Can take you to Offerton near Stockport too :)

1 hour ago, JohnBrewer said:

Maybe you need a lift to Wrens Nest from Manchester in my car ;) , I'm in Chorlton. I'm due another trip soon and hope to meet @Barerootbonsai there. Can take you to Offerton near Stockport too :)

yeah that will be great :D i'm stuck in manchester without a car. Let me know when you want to go, i will join for sure ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds a great Idea, sorry new Job looms not sure when I am free. :-(  got to pay the  bills LOL.  I need to retire.

Archived