Trading Echinoids

FossilHunterStan

Hello. I am looking to trade some of my echinoids with anyone who is happy to trade with me. Is anyone interested?

Thanks, Stan

Are you looking for only echiniods in return, or are you interested in other fossils as well?

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

What species do you have for trade? Have a few pics to share? I may be interested

I have only Lovenia Woodsi echinoids to trade.I am not interested in receiving any echinoids but am happy in receiving any other fossils you are happy to trade with me.

Here are some of the echinoids I have to trade:

Will post more photos soon!

DSCN0584.JPG

Here Are some more Photos. These are my best looking specimens.

These fossils are roughly 4 million to 6 million years old. There is thousands of them down in Beaumaris where I found them.

DSCN0589.JPG

On 14. 6. 2017 at 2:10 PM, FossilHunterStan said:

Hello. I am looking to trade some of my echinoids with anyone who is happy to trade with me. Is anyone interested?

Thanks, Stan

Im echinoids collector from Slovenia-Europe. I could be interesting for exchange. Also have many from Australia but always looking better specimens. Do you have Breynia carinata? Also could be interesting for bigger specimens on matrix. I publish my list of australian echinoids. 

Echinoids Australia.odt

By wanting other fossils we have to trade, are you wanting inverts or verts or does it matter?

It doesn't matter. I will accept invertebrate fossils and veterbrate fossils. I am not interested in fossil sea urchins though.

How about a sample bag of well-prepped typical SW Ohio Ordivician specimens? No trilobites, though.

For several of the nicer

That sounds likes a good trade. Could you show me some photos of the Ordivician specimens first? Thanks

Archived