Gastropod Calicantharis Fortis Predatory Tropical Sea Snail

ForbiddenArch

i can not find any information or pictures of this? I believe there was only 14 found in the world?

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Just now, ForbiddenArch said:

Interesting . 

This website says 14 have been found is that correct ? http://fossilworks.org/bridge.pl?a=taxonInfo&taxon_no=171661

14 specimens are in collections registered to the site I believe is what it means. More have probably been found and are probably in other museums or people's collections.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Just now, ForbiddenArch said:

Thank you! 

No problem, always happy to help!

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived