paxhunter

Went out for a quick hunt this afternoon. I found a sweet upper anterio-lateral cow, a barracuda tooth which is rare for the beach i was on, and my largest to date shark vert. Also i think i found some sort of munition the round ball beneath whale material it is made of metal and is mushroomed on one side. Not to shabby for a quick walk. 

19748867_10203261878943451_3317986217436615821_n.jpg

Nice shark vert & some nice teeth too!

Hard to see the mushroom shape on the gray ball.  Do you think it is lead?

10 minutes ago, Calvin Jenkins said:

Nice shark vert & some nice teeth too!

Hard to see the mushroom shape on the gray ball.  Do you think it is lead?

I'm not sure what type of metal it is just that it is metal lol im gonna run it down to jppm on thurs and i have it sitting on the mushroomed end so it didnt roll lol

Nice finds! Love the shark vert and cow shark!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

I'm heading down there on Wednesday for one last trip. Excellent report.

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

1 hour ago, Fossil-Hound said:

I'm heading down there on Wednesday for one last trip. Excellent report.

What beach ya hittin i hope you find a bunch of cool stuff b4 you head out of town!!!!

1 hour ago, paxhunter said:

What beach ya hittin i hope you find a bunch of cool stuff b4 you head out of town!!!!

@paxhunter I don't know. I've never found a complete Meg before so I'm going to probably hit Brownies super early and hopefully land the big one. If you have any suggestions or want to come let me know.

7 minutes ago, Fossil-Hound said:

@paxhunter I don't know. I've never found a complete Meg before so I'm going to probably hit Brownies super early and hopefully land the big one. If you have any suggestions or want to come let me know.

I work 6-1 on wed so about the only thing i could do would be to hit the evening low which is 741pm but i dont know your sched i know some less hunted spots that i have access to but hitting brownies early early is always a good bet too

46 minutes ago, paxhunter said:

I work 6-1 on wed so about the only thing i could do would be to hit the evening low which is 741pm but i dont know your sched i know some less hunted spots that i have access to but hitting brownies early early is always a good bet too

Well I have a couples dinner at 6:00 pm so I need to head home around 4:30 pm but I'll be out at 5:00 am. Brownies is the best IMHO but you have to beat out the crowds. Send me an IM of your secret spots and if I find anything cool I'll send it your way. ;-)  I'm moving to Utah next Monday so I won't be out here ever again probably. :-(

16 minutes ago, Fossil-Hound said:

Well I have a couples dinner at 6:00 pm so I need to head home around 4:30 pm but I'll be out at 5:00 am. Brownies is the best IMHO but you have to beat out the crowds. Send me an IM of your secret spots and if I find anything cool I'll send it your way. ;-)  I'm moving to Utah next Monday so I won't be out here ever again probably. :-(

They are private property so i would have to go with you thats why i was aking what time you were going but if you have a kayak i can tell exactly where to paddle to

Ah I see.  I have always wanted a kayak but never managed to get one.  Perhaps someday I'll come back for a summer trip. :-(

3 minutes ago, paxhunter said:

They are private property so i would have to go with you thats why i was aking what time you were going but if you have a kayak i can tell exactly where to paddle to

I might be able to go Friday anytime if you have time then. :-)

Archived