Looking for an id on this fossil found

Naughtistic

Hey people I was wondering if you guys know what this is. I used a dime for measurement and I found it on the north Saskatchewan river while rock hounding. Thanks for any help

gplus-2064596148.jpg

gplus1918652271.jpg

also curious of this is a tooth or something? 

gplus1716013752.jpg

also want some help with this

gplus-1074149760.jpg

20170703_152055.jpg

7 minutes ago, Foozil said:

They both look like bone in my opinion, but if they are, they are worn beyond recognition.

@Troodon

what are those circular notches on the first one do you think?

That also looks like a worn bone. They are still really cool, and if they were there, then there are likely more, so keep looking! Chances are there could be teeth in there, too.

And those circular notches are probably just pieces that got worn off (when hitting rocks in heavy torrents of water)

• I found this Informative 2

6 minutes ago, Foozil said:

That also looks like a worn bone. They are still really cool, and if they were there, then there are likely more, so keep looking! Chances are there could be teeth in there, too.

And those circular notches are probably just pieces that got worn off (when hitting rocks in heavy torrents of water)

Thanks! I find bones all the time and do a burn test to see if they are fossilized. These were so I kept them. I have a few more finds from yesterday that someone might be able to help. I will post them too I guess in this thread. If anyone has any input It would be nice. The rest I am just putting into my album. I won't bother you guys with those

20170703_154932.jpg

Is this just some rock? If so, what makes that happen?

gplus-2039426534.jpg

That first one is really nice! I think its the impression a fern/cycad/agathis frond. And i'm not sure about the second or third one.

• I found this Informative 1

1 minute ago, Foozil said:

That first one is really nice! I think its a fern/cycad/agathis frond. And i'm not sure about the second or third one.

On the third one it has eggs or something? I didn't see it until the picture. Maybe they are some kind of lava rocks. 

20170703_154918.jpg

15 minutes ago, Foozil said:

That first one is really nice! I think its the impression a fern/cycad/agathis frond. And i'm not sure about the second or third one.

I am really happy with the impression one. Great addition to the collection. Thanks for the information

The last one I believe is bovine and possibly just a cow 

gplus749836374.jpg

20170703_163906.jpg

I don't know anything about north American animals, but the blue on the crown usually means its fossil. 

• I found this Informative 1

Maybe 

2 minutes ago, Foozil said:

I don't know anything about north American animals, but the blue on the crown usually means its fossil. 

Maybe a bison then. Maybe I am wrong all together lol