Microfossil Update

Seldom

Met up with silverphoenix and his dad today to get some material from the stone city formation. Have not got the scope I ordered maybe next week. Found all kinds of shell and small bones, several different corals and lots of unknowns, using a 10 power visor. Mike Owens is right micros are a good way to hunt with limited mobility. Think I am hooked no need to take pain pills to set at the desk in the ac and look at micro material.

thanks Chase.

Nice meeting Chase and AJ hope next time we get to do a little hunting.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Workin' on a new nickname there "Squint"? :P

I'm just jealous that you have the time available to do that; my time will come :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Workin' on a new nickname there "Squint"? :P

I'm just jealous that you have the time available to do that; my time will come :)

One of the highest honors here is to get nicknamed by one of the most respect members of the forum and I thank you Auspex. But deep down I hope it don't catch on.

Time off would be great if my income was not cut by 2/3 and I could move around better. I am at the last stage now knee replacement or release me so I can return to work. I am not a doctor so all I can do is what they say. Well I am not going to feel sorry for myself going to the beach and not find any shark teeth.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

I'm glad you're finding some good stuff in there and it was very good to meet you as well :D

We'll have to get together for a hunt sometime soon--I would have really liked to go shark tooth hunting that day (well any at all this weekend) but the most I could swing with my girlfried was a quick walk on the beach; too quick to find any teeth, but I did find a nice fossilized fish-skull-cap. B)

You had a good guide to that area, seldom. Lots of cool stuff to find there and Chase knows where to find it. Me and Oh-man will likely find ourselves back up there when it cools down a bit (that's from the 100's back down to the 90's or upper 80's for you non-Texans :P ). There is suppossed to be an HGMS trip sometime this year.

sp, post a pic of that fish bone please.

You had a good guide to that area, seldom. Lots of cool stuff to find there and Chase knows where to find it. Me and Oh-man will likely find ourselves back up there when it cools down a bit (that's from the 100's back down to the 90's or upper 80's for you non-Texans :P ). There is suppossed to be an HGMS trip sometime this year.

sp, post a pic of that fish bone please.

Mike would love to post pic but will have to wait till the scope gets here my camera just want get there. Chase is a very nice and brite young man we are very lucky he is a member here and shares with us. Upper 80's waiting till x-mas brake are you.

Need to send a check to HGMS, my wife makes jewelry and is into beading big time so I see a lot of Houston trips coming up.