A few more confusing bits...

Miocene_Mason

I'm still splitting some of the West Virginia mahantango rocks @Rocky Stonergave to me, and I found these too things. One broke as it fell out, so I'm hoping very hard it's not a trilo that I broke:wacko: the next one also has horizontal lines on it, and a ridge in the middle, which reminds me of a pygidium. I'm not gonna get my hopes up though, what do y'all think?

IMG_2184.JPG

IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

IMG_2189.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

2 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

I'm still splitting some of the West Virginia mahantango rocks @Rocky Stonergave to me, and I found these too things. One broke as it fell out, so I'm hoping very hard it's not a trilo that I broke:wacko: the next one also has horizontal lines on it, and a ridge in the middle, which reminds me of a pygidium. I'm not gonna get my hopes up though, what do y'all think?

I'd say a bivalve.

1 hour ago, EMP said:

I'd say a bivalve.

Well at least I didn't break a trilo! Any idea what type of bivalve?

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

2 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

Well at least I didn't break a trilo! Any idea what type of bivalve?

No, sorry.

32 minutes ago, EMP said:

No, sorry.

That's fine, thanks for the help!

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived