Trilobite Rock Help Please !!

Krazy Rick

Well... after being away  big move, etc..... I'm back !!! - I was opening a couple rocks I got awhile back and came across this one, my question is, should I just leave it as is, or would I be better to try and expose more of what's on both sides ? ....... I'm just now starting to prep, so I'm by no means an expert & honestly; a bit nervous to ruin things. If someone could circle what is what - I'd appreciate it alot !! ( the end of the tail is where the rock ended, I didn't hack it off !! ) 

P4059846.JPG

P4059843.JPG

more pics ( same rock ) 

P4059842.JPG

P4059841.JPG

Thanks - this seems to be 95% of what these certain rocks contain within, this is a larger tail portion than most though; it's 2 inches wide 

So you never have to say "tail" again, nice finds btw, both a pygidium and a cephalon (looks to me like the cephalon can be taken more out of the rock)!

IMG_2191.JPG

• I found this Informative 1

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Thanks much !! - this helps a lot, I have many rocks & figured I should get them out of storage & see what's there that can be displayed

As these are moults and impressions of P. latimarginatus on this particular type of black shale, they are about as exposed as they are ever going to be. They tend to split fairly cleanly. (Here is my little gallery of this typical combination). 

• I found this Informative 1

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer