good Site for buy fossils

xaar

hello,

Could you tell me the sites reputed for the quality of the pieces to buy fossils (t-rex teeth and egg), Mammoth, megalodon.

thanks all,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid it's against forum rules to post dealer information. However Google should help you. 

Don't buy from China as it's illegal to export some fossils from there and there are many fakes especially eggs. If you want anyone to have a look at the authenticity of a fossil post good clear pictures here http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/forum/190-is-it-real-how-to-recognize-fossil-fabrications/ without naming the seller. 

Edited by JohnBrewer
  • I found this Informative 2

On 7/17/2017 at 2:38 PM, JohnBrewer said:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid it's against forum rules to post dealer information. However Google should help you. 

Don't buy from China as it's illegal to export some fossils from there and there are many fakes especially eggs. If you want anyone to have a look at the authenticity of a fossil post good clear pictures here http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/forum/190-is-it-real-how-to-recognize-fossil-fabrications/ without naming the seller. 

As John said it's frankly against the rules to list specific sellers and online sights however a good way to avoid fabrications is to go to a online sight with a wide variety of goods and instead of searching for the fossil you should search for the formation the fossil is from be careful with Morocco there are many fake/fabrications. 

• I found this Informative 1

rydysig.JPG

3 hours ago, xaar said:

Thank you but would it be possible to have a list in private message?

Sure thing sorry with the delayed response I was collecting specimens of invertebrates.

rydysig.JPG

On 7/16/2017 at 1:47 PM, xaar said:

hello,

Could you tell me the sites reputed for the quality of the pieces to buy fossils (t-rex teeth and egg), Mammoth, megalodon.

thanks all,

We can not direct You to the sites, but if You post pictures of anything that interest You We will help You to determine authenticity ( partial or complete)

• I found this Informative 1

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.