I like the second egg the best.  Nice colors, shape, complete with detail.   Not interested in the theropod egg in the last picture.  Most of the eggshell is missing and all you have is a cast with some shell.

• I found this Informative 2

Clusters are always more desired but the excellent  preservation of the single egg trumps the two in my opinion.   The two eggs are nice but more compressed with less detail.  I would like to see photos of the other side.  

• I found this Informative 1

I agree with Troodon. Even if a nest can contain 2 or 3 eggs, if the eggs are not pleasing to the eye ... I would choose the second egg that is very pleasant to look at, practically complete, the coloration is pleasantly uniform, very well prepared and apparently well stabilized, although You will have to take care that the shells do not continue to peel.  Already the raptor egg is terribly poorly preserved, can be one compounded and even a total farce. Primarily if it is being marketed by Asians in general.

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

5 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Les clusters sont toujours plus désiré, mais l'excellente conservation de l'œuf l'emporte deux à mon avis. Les deux œufs sont gentils mais plus compressé avec moins de détails. Je voudrais voir des photos de l'autre côté.  

i ask more photos 

It's unanimous thus far - I like the second egg as well. I have never seen a pedestal shaped in that manner, however. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong. It's just not typical in my experience. The "top" of the egg in the image is actually the bottom, as it rested in the nest. The hatching window is obscured by the matrix base. As I said I like it. It displays very nicely. The oviraptor piece is certainly missing much shell. It would be fun for a prep oriented person to delve into the matrix to see if more shell could be exposed. However, as a purchase it would have to be at the lower price/bargin level to make it attractive to me for that purpose. Good luck, have fun. 

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

My vote goes with the rest. Since you mentioned price isn't an issue, go with the second egg.

The eggs on that site are genuine, so you have no need to worry in that regard.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

That second egg is great quality, exactly what you want. The raptor is missing a lot of shell. Need better pictures of the double. That seller is trustworthy. 

• I found this Informative 2

I am very disappointed because the site din*st*re does not want to sell to the French, it could mention it on its site to avoid wasting time everyone. He replies that I can find teeth of t rex and egg on ebay good advice ...

58 minutes ago, xaar said:

I am very disappointed because the site din*st*re does not want to sell to the French, it could mention it on its site to avoid wasting time everyone. He replies that I can find teeth of t rex and egg on ebay good advice ...

It is not a waste of time to help. Waste of time, is to have the tools to help and decide simply not to help. I suffered a lot to be able to buy a dinosaur egg and bring it to my country. In addition, customs have penalized me with taxes and these taxes have come at an even greater price than I paid for the egg ... Today I have 2 dinosaur eggs in my private collection, one of Hadrosaur and another of Raptor (Terópode Indeterminado) . Never give up on your dream! If one day you find other eggs that you like, then it is only you to look for The Forum Fossil, here we will always be happy to help you always! Hugs!

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG