Millau 09

MB

Hi MB,

Perhaps we will meet us on the exchange part ! I will be there on saturday, about 12.00 or 13.00 PM.

I have not a lot of time to prepare specimens, but who knows !

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

It is 7:25 in the morning and i finishing my suitcase. I will be leaving in few minutes and Millau is waiting for me!!! I am really looking forward to see you there guys.

It is 7:25 in the morning and i finishing my suitcase. I will be leaving in few minutes and Millau is waiting for me!!! I am really looking forward to see you there guys.

Oeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeeeeeeeeeee !!!!! :P

Me tomorrow....

Wait me there with one beer... or un Ricard garçon :D

Hello all :)

Well, I'm back from Millau Fossil Show, I was there friday and saturday, and in my personal opinion, was a wonderful experience as every year.

Yes, this is one of the most expected events in our little collector's community.

Further the good trades you can do there and the good fossils you can see, the people relationship is usually very nice and mainly, funny.

Obviously the major participation was french, but a lot of spanish people, many polish like me and some belgian and italian guys as well was there.

This year, we had an unexpected cold and windy weather that obliged us to use all the clothes we having or buying it in emergence situation, because usually, Millau is the very warm weather every year.

Many of the member of Fossil Forum was there, like David, Antonio, Txemiku, Alopias, Coco, Joaquín, me and more.

I'm posting some pictures in classical format: going, arrival, event, drinking, dinning, and back.

I ask if more of you. guys, have photos of Millau, you can posting them in this message.

I hope you are happy sharing with us those good moments .

:)

The arrival, direct to search a good place for tomorrow and say hello the friends, and the first trades.

Smelling to the crabs :P

Dr. Samuel Zamora with very nice trilobites from Morocco

Txeimku with my son and the same terrific trilobites plate...

:)

post-41-1248030340_thumb.jpg

post-41-1248030460_thumb.jpg

post-41-1248030482_thumb.jpg

post-41-1248030502_thumb.jpg

MB.... Thanks.... theres some fantastic specimens, I particularily like the table full of ammonites....

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Just back from the trade show!

sorry i didn't had time to take pics , many trades and 3 kids to survey...

Hey MB you took my place once it was quite empty !!! :rolleyes:

so i'll try to get pics from other guys to post them here !

may be Coco has some?

or Milou115

MB,Thanks for the pictures looks like a cool group of traders,any good trades for you?

Cephalopods rule!!

Finally at home!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great but now i feel as if i was running a marathon!!! I hope to have time tomorrow to show you some photos!!

By the way it was a wonderful experience to meet you guys personally in Millau!!!

Thanks for the report, MB; always very exciting! :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks to all of you for the photos, the next best thing to being there! Looks like a really fantastic time and a great social event!

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

[Hi guys :D ,

here the pic 's of Millau 09, always also fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccc !!!!!!!!!!!

post-341-1248085023_thumb.jpg post-341-1248085107_thumb.jpg