I am not a moderator,but generally interested in keeping discussions from becoming eroded down to reciprocal assessments of relative capabilities 

In other words,let's try to keep it civilized

9 minutes ago, ynot said:

You do not know what You said....

This sounds like You are saying that I have misidentified Your rock because  I do not know the formation and iit is what You think!

How did You determine what I know about the blue ridge mountains?

So-How am I incorrect?

The mohs hardness scale is for testing mineral specimens and does not work for most rock as they are made of many minerals.

Sandstone is typically a quartz (hardness of 6.5 to 7) mineral rock and can be very hard .

I am getting tired of You telling Me I am wrong and then siteing incorrect information to back up Your dubious claims. You need to do a better job of checking Your information.

If being right is what you're after I would rather have someone trying to work with me not against me. :ammonite01: Also, this was about the very few times I called you out on being wrong, to be honest, most of the time you have been calling me wrong. 

rydysig.JPG

5 minutes ago, doushantuo said:

I am not a moderator,but generally interested in keeping discussions from becoming eroded down to reciprocal assessments of relative capabilities 

In other words,let's try to keep it civilized

Agreed, no need for unneeded comments such as "you should check your sources more" a "I found a source which may be helpful (Then add link) is quite acceptable am I not speaking truthfully? 

rydysig.JPG

Do not do that,please.

I am not inclined to give opinions about what is helpful,"logical",reasonable,polite,etc

Not at this early hour:dinosmile::P

11 minutes ago, doushantuo said:

Do not do that,please.

I am not inclined to give opinions about what is helpful,"logical",reasonable,polite,etc

Not at this early hour:dinosmile::P

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life." Charles Darwin would have to disagree :ighappy:

I will not use examples as such again I suppose it was a bit vulgar.

rydysig.JPG

• Kane locked this topic