Private collection Permian fossils from Germany

hauyn888

Some impressions from my private collection of permian fossils, some of them I digged myself, some I changed with other collectors, most of them I prepared myself

the permian fossils had been found in Germany, Rhineland - Pallatinate niederkirchen , pdernheim and other locations

Collection_(1).jpg

• I found this Informative 6

Amazing!:envy:

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Wow!

I would love to see more photos. more of your collection and closeups of individual specimens.

:faint:

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Hi J-Bot...No- no amphibians! the Big Ones are Orthacanthus senckenbergianus - Permian freshwater sharks - above the specimen is 1.80 m below 2.25 m 

above is a male, below a female...above the male is nearly complete articulated -`perfect´- just as in real life......

beside at the right hand side is a special fossil called ´Acanthodus bronni `, maybe it is Acanthodus boyi - but I think it is Westrichus kraetschmeri a very rare Acanthodier. Imagine there had been found round about 120 Orthacanthus in our 4 locations and only 3 Westrichus!!!

Hey hi @hauyn888

I would love to see individual pictures of the pieces in the group shot. And any other pieces You would care to show.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

I echo the others. The sharks are incredible!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Weve seen his bottom orthacanthus prep. Now we see it in a tiny fraction of this permian collection

:envy::drool::drool::wub::envy:

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

• 2 weeks later...

A little slice of Heaven right there! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. 

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG