Kem kem fossil bones

Haravex

this bone seems relatively hollow even if it is a fragment it has unusual shapes to it so maybe can help with some defining characteristics.

20170922_002004.jpg

20170922_001954.jpg

20170922_001939.jpg

an almost solid limb bone i'm taking a guess at possibly spinosauride?

20170922_001708.jpg

20170922_001702.jpg

20170922_001656.jpg

20170922_001650.jpg

I honestly have no idea with this one but again hoping there are some distinguishable features to it, maybe some part of a crocodilia 

20170922_001435.jpg

20170922_001428.jpg

20170922_001344.jpg

20170922_001421.jpg

I'm sorry but there's probably isn't much to tell from these chunks as the lack defining features. That first one maybe, but you'd have to come across the exact same shape in a more complete example to find out what it is.

The hollow bone is likely either Theropod or bird though, that much can probably be said.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

I think you might be right. It seems a little worse for wear but it looks like a left quadrate bone of a Theropod. It doesn't seem to match well with the available Allosaurid and Abelisaurid reference. It does show some similarities with the Spinosaurid quadrates you linked in the picture.

As it happens I just bought a Spinosaur quadrate myself. The photos might help. Though the piece I have is a right-hand quadrate. Though yours does seem a little different.

On 9/24/2017 at 9:14 AM, Haravex said:

What do you think about the second rib @LordTrilobite and @Troodon thanks again (second rib images are at the bottom of page 3).

The ribs are both very nice but putting an ID on them is beyond my capability and may need a paleontologist knowledgeable of the Kem Kem.   Stromers rib page that Doushantuo posted  may help you may want to get it translated. 

it is possible one of us has sigillmassasaurus and one has spinosaurus, or spinosaurus B or better yet maybe even just a whole new one to add to the mix XD

Thank you troodon, having looked at the available material and references I do believe it to come from a spinosauride, which one is anybody's guess it would seem.

forgot to mention not only is that last piece the possible quadrate was from the same box i got from a miner actually digging that day in the kem kem and in that box was also the first piece you where suggesting to look at post orbital and quadrtrojugal, do you think maybe possible they could be associated?

11 hours ago, Haravex said:

forgot to mention not only is that last piece the possible quadrate was from the same box i got from a miner actually digging that day in the kem kem and in that box was also the first piece you where suggesting to look at post orbital and quadrtrojugal, do you think maybe possible they could be

Okay so you know the bones come from the same miner, correct? I mean that's something but you still won't know if the bones were found in the same location. If you want to find out for sure I think directly asking that miner would be the best solution.

Short of that, what you could do, is compare the size, compare the preservation and see how the match up. If you're really lucky they might articulate. That might give you a hint if the pieces might belong together, but you won't know for sure.

Looking back at those earlier photos I think quadratojugal might be correct. Maybe you could post some photos of how they would fit together, if they do at all. It's hard to judge from these photos, but your quadrate looks a little small, and the other bone that migth be quadratojugal might be a little large. Still, there's no harm in comparing them.