Publication Request

MikeR

Hello all

This year I joined the Paleontological Society to have access to the Journal of Paleontology however their archives only go back to 1980.  I am looking for a PDF of the following:

Valentine, James W.  1959.  Pleistocene Molluscan Notes. I. The Bay Point Formation at Its Type Locality

Journal of Paleontology, Vol. 33, No. 4 (Jul., 1959), pp. 685-688

Thanks in advance

Mike

"A problem solved is a problem caused"--Karl Pilkington

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never inconvenienced me a bit." -- Mark Twain

17 hours ago, MikeR said:

Hello all

This year I joined the Paleontological Society to have access to the Journal of Paleontology however their archives only go back to 1980.  I am looking for a PDF of the following:

Valentine, James W.  1959.  Pleistocene Molluscan Notes. I. The Bay Point Formation at Its Type Locality

Journal of Paleontology, Vol. 33, No. 4 (Jul., 1959), pp. 685-688

Thanks in advance

Mike

That paper is available to read online, free of charge (with option to purchase a single article, or the entire Journal of Paleontology issue in which the paper was originally published), from JSTORE over at https://www.jstor.org/stable/1300903?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents . All you have to do is sign up, free of charge. Username and a password. You can then place on your free cyber-shelf up to three new articles every 13 days. Use the computer screen capture feature, of course, to save each page of an article to your computer.