Fixing mistake for Tumido crab

RJB

Well, since its labor day, I decided to do some labor and finish up this crab.  Took 5 hours give or take 5 minutes to finish up.  Doing the 'cleanup' work was brutal!!!   So 54 hours of total time for this project.  Not bad for a beat up crab!!!  The rock repair came out purty darn good too?    All in all im quite happy with this crab.   :)

RB

Tumido001M.JPG

Well done, Ron! The outcome seems to make all those long hours definitely worth it. This one is in really great shape, too. Excellent work as always. :) 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Well, I am sure there is a (shipping) solution to running out of space ;) 

You might have to start installing more shelving to hold all these beauties!

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Hey @Kane, I still have a little bit of room, but someday I will run out of room.  Shipping?   I have a really hard time selling these.  I have sold several, but those were 'so-so' crabs.  i did sell one of my good ones a few years ago and I regret it.  Happens.

RB

Yeah, another very nice Tumidocarcinus crabbie.  I like the color of this one.  How about some pics of the crabs on the shelf down below?

Just breathtaking, Ron. The collection and the newly prepped addition!

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

Funny how this thread started out as fixing a mistake when all along it was about creating a masterpiece.

Beautiful :wub:

Thanks everybody.   and @Doctor Mud, they dont all turn out to be masterpieces.  Ive had some that turned out horrible, so its rather nice knowing when the one your workigng on turns out real nice.

RB

Archived