Legit keichousaurus fossil?

Any thoughts on this keichousaurus?  I apologize for the terrible pics, I am not sure how much you can see.  The pics are the sellers I haven't bought it.

1 k.jpg

2 k.jpg

3 k.jpg

4 k.jpg

5 k.jpg

6 k.jpg

7 k.jpg

Actually to me it looks pretty good.

Small bits out of place and missing is a plus.

Bits of bone or cartilage in the rib sections.

Let's see what others say

:dinothumb:

Scapula and pelvis quite visible, in short, the classic ventral position... B) Like all other keichousaurus of Guizhou Province, China, this specimen was also prepared using the rotary brush method. The matrix rock is compatible with the Guizhou rocks, and there is a strong presence of calcite veins that run through the whole rock, and I like it, and all of this is added to what I would expect from a real fossil of keichousaurus. I have noticed that some phalanges are missing, while others are out of place, and this is also excellent news, as they often paint phalanges that are missing and always when I see a complete specimen, I soon suspect. But yes, do not worry, through these photos you showed, I believe yours is 100% real, but I do not exclude small touches with ink, but only to find out with the specimen in hand.

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

I agree that this specimen looks real. Some bones may have been highlighted/darkened using paint, but it's hard to tell from the pictures. It doesn't seem to have fabricated bones though.

Looks real. As said, little missing parts like fingers is a good sign. The tail looks good too.

Some parts may be painted, e.g. the neck or some bones, but that's quite common with these fossils. All in all, I dare say it's mostly real.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!