Can Anyone Help To Identify This Huge Crab Fossil?

limusher

Limusher, I certainly meant no offense to you. You have to understand that there have been some strange things posted in the past, and I probably lean to the skeptical side. In the spirit of kindness, you can mail me the specimen for further study. :)

Limusher, I certainly meant no offense to you. You have to understand that there have been some strange things posted in the past, and I probably lean to the skeptical side. In the spirit of kindness, you can mail me the specimen for further study. :)

Thank you, I also apologize for being emotional, I will try to clean this fossil and take more detail pictures so that everyone can see clearly whether they are fakes or real

I will try to find instructions on how to clean and prepare fossils from this forum and the internet

Limusher, are you aware that the first has ten legs? The first one is the one of any interest to me, if you have followed my post very carefully, I said that," Something is wrong with this, it's a new one or not one at all.". First, the claws are not functional, unless grabbing something like a football. Second, too many legs setup wrong for a land lover. Three, it is incomplete, because if you remove the claws and the legs you have a really beautiful carapace, though not the real deal someone copied it from a part of one. This carapace points to one family and a very old one at that. Do not be angry over this, look for the deposits of the age I gave you they are there.