2 fish scale

Napoleon North

I'm not familiar with your formation, but often its very hard to ID single scales very far. Maybe the scales of this fish are easily distinguishable, but I'm not sure how many people on here are familiar with your area. 

I agree with Foozil, maybe a visit with a local expert would help.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

2 hours ago, doushantuo said:

We would need need slightly more than location:Poland.

For some reason, after the forum maintenance / update, it appeared the tags at the top of each post disappeared (on my phone, at least).  I recently discovered that they are there, but they are colored white just like the background color.  If you touch the tag area, they "light up" in black.   Anybody else have this problem?   

In this case, the ghostly tag indicates Krakow, Poland

23 minutes ago, Peat Burns said:

For some reason, after the forum maintenance / update, it appeared the tags at the top of each post disappeared (on my phone, at least).  I recently discovered that they are there, but they are colored white just like the background color.  If you touch the tag area, they "light up" in black.   Anybody else have this problem?   

In this case, the ghostly tag indicates Krakow, Poland

I have the same problem, both on the phone and on the computer. Kinda annoying :wacko:

Maybe notify the mods in the Help & Suggestions thread?

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Archived